The Ultimate Room Mobile UVC Surface UV Deep Cleaner with Motion Sensor Shut-off
Now you can use one of the most powerful UV-C lamps to sanitizer and disinfect rooms and surfaces with the security of knowing that the new addition motion sensor will act to protect you. It is suitable for use in a range of industries – schools and day-care centers, veterinary clinics, entertainment centers and food manufacturers. These powerful UV-C rays target micro-organisms that cause problems for everyone.
MOTION SENSOR SAFETY FEATURE
Imagine you’ve set the sanitation process in motion to run for an hour on the device timer, but you’ve forgotten your car keys inside. Before you’d have to wait for the round to finish and lose out on what could’ve been a productive hour. Now you can enter the room, retrieve you keys, resume your sanitation and continue your day! Simple as that.
While we still recommend that you check the room and clear it of all pets, plants and people at least now you have the added security of knowing that if you’ve missed someone the motion sensor will automatically stop the UV-C emission immediately, protecting whoever is there! It will only resume when no further movement is detected.
ADJUSTABLE LAMP ARM GIVES DUAL PURPOSE
Like the mobile surface disinfection unit before it, the central feature of this device is the UV-C the lamp arm extension with unique functionalities
- A lamp arm length reach is 36.22” for maxim ray emission and optimal scope over surfaces
- Two UV-C high intensity lamps with button feature that allows you to adjust V-C exposure intensity by choosing whether you want to have one or both lamps on
- The adjustable lamp arm with range of motion from 30° to 180° enables you to rest at the arm at an angle best suited to your sanitation needs
- Digital timer which can run from 15 – 1440 minutes long (24 hours)
With these unique functionalities this device has a practical dual purpose
|1. Whole room sanitation
Ideal if you need entire space sanitized of germs. Device can operate optimally in room up to 323 square ft.
|2. Deep surface target sanitation
Ideal if you work in a professional in which you regularly work on one surface
UVC is unsafe for skin and eyes! Please use appropriate personal protective equipment and avoid any UVC exposure to your eyes and skin!
UV Micro has also retained the best features just for your convenience. The device is still unobtrusive and easy to disassemble and transport to other locations.
- Adjustable arm folds back into the chamber base
- 4 x 360° motion wheels with making it easy to move into position or transport to various rooms in your building
- Stainless steel rectangle chamber structure – 12.5” x 11” x 45.5” – aesthetically pleasing and durable