- Soft foam handles and convenient wrist strap
- Easy to push button and slide for height adjustment
- Adjustable height: 29″-38″
- Cane weight: .08 lb
- 300 lb weight capacity
How to Properly Size a Cane
1. Wearing your shoes, naturally stand upright.
2. Put your arms to your side with a natural bend at the elbow.
3. Have someone measure the distance from your wrist joint to the floor. This measurement is the height your cane should be set at.
Note: If you cannot have someone measure for you, convert your height to inches and divide by two. Add a half-inch to this height. This number is the height your cane should be set at.