- Adjustable Cane: Our easy-to-use walking canes for men and women feature a 1-button adjustable height setting with a locking ring
- Quality Construction: Our walking cane for men and women features sturdy, extruded aluminum tubing for added strength and durability
- Premium Features: Our walking cane for women and men comes equipped with a height-adjustable handle and locking ring that prevents rattling
- Comfortable Handle: Walking stick features a soft foam hand grip designed to reduce hand fatigue and enhance comfort
- Dimensions: Handle height: 29” to 38”; Diameter: 0.75”; Weight capacity: 300 lbs
|Extended Length||38 Inches|
How to Properly Size a Cane
1. Wearing your shoes, naturally stand upright. 2. Put your arms to your side with a natural bend at the elbow. 3. Have someone measure the distance from your wrist joint to the floor. This measurement is the height your cane should be set at. Note: If you cannot have someone measure for you, convert your height to inches and divide by two. Add a half-inch to this height. This number is the height your cane should be set at.